Friday 29 December 2006

New low so decide to go EMO indie

Indie Emo look for me from now on ! thick framed glasses and tight pants ! dark denim jacket and converse shoes ooooooh yess  -
I am feeling emotional since Petra left and I guess that is why I think I also need an emotional change to my wardrobe. So I am steeling myself to get some Italian hair dye, or get hair dye in an Italian shop more likely in this Global village and get myself dyed-black hair (cut short by yours truly because I will not pay a hairdresser and I cannot speak good enough Italian) . I will use gel to go spikey in the back and keep the overall look slightly greasy. I will be working on the guts to get piercings - quite a few I think. And I will be wearing beads and assorted jewelry. I do not need glasses but I fancy some thick black frames around my eyes so I will try to find a pair with straight glass - or may be its like Boots in England and I can get a really weak pair of reading glasses. I will wear my faded blue and grey T-shirt with the words "CRANK" and "SLUT" on it, that I got at Barking Red Cross, and my dark denim jean jacket. I will sport a messenger bag (when I find one) and blag some badges form somewhere to make it look like I go to loads of gigs and happenings (I suppose they will have to be mainly Italian !). Oh and my trousers will be ball breaking tight ! and my shoes, of course my Blue converse swankies with the acrylic purple paint splash on the left one that I cannot get off.

Pretty neat eh ?
I like Rome by the way - have meandered sadly through these crazy streets and eaten too much Pasta - drunk chianti many a time and generally enjoyed being melancholy.

No comments: