Friday 22 December 2006

Leather Trousers

It is nice and mild here in Rome (although freezing last night when I was out a-wanderin') and I can quite handle this double figure degrees centigrade situation. The Romans are rushing around shouting a lot - getting christmas sorted out I suppose, and Petra and I spent yesterday eating and drinking. Today we played hand tennis with an old ball in a deserted street near the hotel and three Swedish guys joined in and turned it into some kind of surrael game with no rules. I like games with no rules, or rather games that have an arbitrary set of pointless rules that can be broken at any time. The punishment for breaking pointless arbitrary rules was quite severe in this case and often involved having your head sat on, which meant a big Swedish Arse on your ear. Anyway you can see thatthis was punishment indeed. Petra is wearing a pink scarf and hat and I have leather trousers on. I love leather, I must get more. So tis may be a leather christmas. I will rush out soon and get a new leather belt.

No comments: