Saturday 16 December 2006

Indie clothing

Last two days I been all over Athens trying to get some better gear. Petra thinks I need som Indie clothes advice and I have taken it to heart. Being a sensitive guy I cannot take too much criticism of my clothing, so I decide to buy into her world view on well cut shirts, trousers that are not baggy and decent shoes. It has been difficult but I managed to find some old worn out straight jeans that look pretty good (they were too long in the leg and Petra took them up for me, which was very nice of her - and suprising). I decided to wear deck shoes everywhere except when jogging and my T-shirts are Godzilla and an unusual one that proclaims that I have a drink problem in that I cannot get enough. Actually I have just thrown thta one out and bought 5 white T-shirs and I have bought some permenant ink markers and have already drawn all over 2 of them. One I have copied a face of Marylyn Monroe - you know, the actress who shagged everyone on set. The other one is an abstract involving a large rabbit like shape and a series of English words like HOME, and GET, and FUDGE and LIGHTBULB.

Petra has been quite a sport and seems to have enjoyed the last couple of days - in factshe is hanging over my shoulders now reading this, and I hav promised that she can write the next blog (maybe). Anyways - off to eat Lobster and drink White Wine (well I'll move on to red later) and then we will stroll. Speak - through the many faceted tongue of PEtra tomorrow - ciaou for now.

No comments: