Monday 18 December 2006

Honey on the head

Covered myself in cream and hour ago. Then Petra refused to lick it and I was left to have a shower and wash it off. Went out for a run, zooming past Greek people in the old streets, but feeling quite ill when I got back. Called Bob and he told me to stop smoking and I tod him I already had - because I am on this health and fitness thing and he said "oh ? by the way Leona won the Xfactor and she is going to be very very rich" and I said "that is because she is a natural born singer" I said my goodbyes and hung up. Petra says that she would like to go to Bulgaria and Romainia but I am more interested in Italy or Portugal or India. My chequered pants have got torn and I started freaking out about it , much to my embarassment and Petra thinks I have a few hang ups that I need to exorcise. So I tell her to give me some therapy if she is so certain. So she gets me to sit quietly for a moment with my eyes shut, then she starts to wail rather shamanically like a cat. Then she pours some thick syrupy liquid goo over my head and strats to rub it into my hair "Think of nothing" "Think of Nothing" - It is honey I realise as a small dribble lands on my lips. She then begins to slap me very hard on my cheeks shouting "release the demons !" I roar very loudly in an attempt to release the demons, trying to get into the spirit of the thing. The next minut Spiros is shaking me and slapping me, asking me what happened - I tell him everything is OK and crawl into a sticky bed - Sleep Sleep and Dreams Dreams.

The girl is crazy
She make me hazy
She do my head in
When she go mad mad mad

No comments: