Saturday 2 December 2006

Esten - Thinks Rebel Rebel

David Bowie  - Rebel Rebel
You've got your mother in a whirl
Shes not sure if youre a boy or a girl
Hey babe, your hairs alright
Hey babe,
Lets go out tonight
You like me,
And I like it all
We like dancing and we look divine
You love bands when they're playing hard
You want more and you want it fast
They put you down, they say I'm wrong
You tacky thing, you put them on

So all this thinking about adventures in Spain or France or Italy or wherever got me humming Rebel Rebel and I like that kind of stuff, you I like bands when they play it hard - and all that so I tried to use it as inspiration and I ended up leaning towards Berlin - and getting into a art scene in Berlin, where I could express myself in a number of ways that involve staying up late in clubs with dripping newspaper and white faces with blood red lips, smoke and bad attitudes to Heroine etc - I think I was going down a blind alley - but better than some alleyways in Barking and so I phoned Bob - and he said I should just take a chance on chance and see what happened and this I suppose is what I am doing.

No comments: