Tuesday 5 December 2006

Fly like a Bird in sky

I fall asleep with wine dribbling out of the side of my mouth and fully clothed (Blue Jeans – Levis 501 and a grey top form Next or Gap I cannot remember – I used to be a Gap Man but now I may even be a Marks and Spencers man because they seem to have pulled their socks up - and what stylish socks they can be – and underwear.)


This day that I, Esten Walker leave the UK - hoooooorrrrayyyy

So, I get myself up out of my fully clothed early morning nightmare and shower away the cobwebs and then shave – those battery powered wet shavers from Gilette are good but I really cannot afford those blades – I wince when I go in to the chemists or Superdrug or Tescos and they want to charge me over 10 quid for a few blades – so I shave with the one blade that came with this vibrating thing and actually it makes me realise that these multi blades really do last a long time because I’ve now been using the same blade for months and I can still get a decent shave from it. Maybe it is like the cutting edge power you are supposed to get if you sleep under a pyramid – this battery jolt of electricity is not only helping you to joggle out your facial hair but it is also magically keeping the blades super sharp . But anyway why would a few beard hairs wreck a blade in two shaves – the answer has to be deliberately crap blades – I mean these firms have got to make a living and its either £1.29p for 8 crap Bics and you do not mind doing that over and over again but it is painful on the chin not in the pocket - or a once in a blue moon purchase of an extravagantly expensive piece of wet shave equipment that still goes some way to satisfying the Gillette shareholders whoever they are. For all you out there who are desiring of an independent review or did not even realise that you wanted one but will quite enjoy one once you have read it here is an independent review -

This certainly gives a better shave than a conventional razor, maybe even more than Gillette's own mighty Mach3 range. What's more, so far the wife's loved it, saying that we not only looked younger, but were more kissable as well (result). The vibration for some reason works, and what's even better is that it is nice on the skin when you shave. Reports from Gillette suggest that this razor has done wonders in America exceeded all sales expectations and for the curiosity factor we can see why.

More at http://www.pocket-lint.co.uk/reviews/review.phtml/569/1593/gillette-m3power-razor-vibrating-shaving.phtml

No comments: