Monday 4 December 2006

Flamenco and Wine and Nervousness

So now, I’m (that’s me Esten Walker) have finally told Bob and Sharon, that I’m off and tomorrow I fly to Greece and no doubt tomorrow I’ll be chatting and sharing an ouzo with a Spiros and ogling the local beauties on the island of Corfu. I have to pack and this bothers me, but hen I’ll just bung it all together last minute, Must not forget the camera so that all you Cyber Junkies can see the existential travellers adventures in colour – not that I can take many good photographs - it is a fact of life that any thought to take a shot of anything vaguely interesting is always too late and is very annoying.
So I open a bottle of the fineset Vino and put my feet up and hum a melody. Watch X factor and shine my shoes – feeling a bit nervous. This great leap into the unknown could be a bit much for my weak frame ut on the other hand I could learn a fw things – maybe Jamie Oliver style I will come back having learnt to cook in Portugal or reinvent myself as the Picasso of my generation in Spain after splashing paint around in some sexy artists studio in Andalucia. And that then gets me thinking about flamenco which I have always liked – and dig around on You Tube and find this which I think is very relaxed flamenco technique:

No comments: