Saturday 2 December 2006

Miniscule trial run for Esten in Valencia

Saxaphone man in Valencia on my tiny trial run for bumming around Europe
So, I did a trial run the next weekend and Easy Jet took me to Valencia where I sat in a lot of cafes on my own and I tried to work out an angle. This guy here tootles a tune for a long time on his saxaphone and I wrestled with how I'd be - you know - not working - just bumming around Europe or Greece or whatever and - yes of course with money but, on my own. I didnt want to resort too much to alcohol and yet it was all too easy. Then I tried dancing a bit moronically at a few Euro clubs - but mosty of the time I watched all these families having big social meals in restaurants and I could not find my angle - So I thought I'd have to try harder. It was a bit lonely, and Bob was not going top be around - and I was glad not to be doing this with a girlfriend because it felt like I may be getting on to something.


So you see, it was a bit depressing that trial run, but it was such a tiny trial run - a miniscule pin prick of trial that I couldnt help thinking (and I was going to be doing a lot of that - because brains ten towards thinking when they have nothing better to do) that it did not matter.


Valencia was something I had to go through - so like a mincer and a mangler Valencia prepared me. Lets see I thought.

No comments: