Saturday 10 February 2007

We're from Barcelona is a catchy tune

Heard a great tune today in a bar off to the back of central Naples near a big church - it was "I'm from Barcelona" or something like that by a bunch of Swedes - very catchy, very cheesey - so I asked about it and it is an album I recommend to all you pop pickers out there in dullsville or excitement city or somewhere inbetween town. Just remembered its 'We're from Barcelona" by I'm From Barcelona - again with the caveat that its something like that - lets not make an issue about it and get into a fight - like I did. Anyway so I have been active and energetic here today - with that happy tune running around my head - so Peace and Love and have a drink on me.
Here is jittery stop go stop go YouTube link for the Barcelona Swedish sound http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwwbXHNGsjU

No comments: