Monday 19 February 2007

Armchair Astronaut

I bought an IPOD NANO today 4gb and very tasty indeed. I did a bit of downloading of some of the best stuff I have heard on other peoples IPODs on my travels, and I must say that the absolute best for getting into a seriously random state in a hotel room in Naples is Under Mother Bungalow and Wireless - two bands on the Armchair Astronaut label (Brighton England) and they kick out some seriously weird and wonderful stuff, and they are not afraid to let it run its course - half an hour sometimes - Petra had three of their albums but I have downloaded their Podcasts - excellent excellent - I recommend this lot to you wholeheartedly - and even more so if you are lying on the floor with a bottle of JD in a Naples hotel room (unlikely I know - but there is someone doing it ). Go to http://www.armchair-astronaut.com and listen for yourselves - I'm gong to get in contact with this crowd - they are one of unique and I love em !! Their videos are awesome - just go to their video page, you will see what I mean. - Naples seems easier to take now I have some sounds to listen too other than car horns. zoooom!!!

No comments: