Thursday 15 February 2007

Plans

Got a few maps - feeling lonely coz now I realise that Petra and April are probably having a good time partying it up in Rome and I have to break out of Naples and head somewhere else - another country - maybe even the USA - or India. Went a bit doolally this afternoon in my room - restraining myself from over indulging the drinking side of my nature so I managed to keep myself down to six bottles of lager. The doolallyness of the afternoon started with a blackout and then fuzzy spotty vision. I watched out of the window as two kids played football near traffic and then wobbled a bit - I started writing poetry again and this is the result for better or worse

Ray Gun zapper
Whippersnapper
Who the hell do you think you are ?
Arse licker
Snot scraper
Who gives you the right to preach to me ?
Bag up your clothes in your
Old kit bag and march
Out of here into the great unknown
You black haired greasy monster wuth shades
Pointed shoes and amphetamine stare.

Look out World
He is approaching
Look Busy you workers
Do your 15 hour day
See if I care
I'm off out of here
And I am away to a tropical paradise
To try my luck at fleeting happiness
Goaded by my particular past

No comments: