Sunday 4 February 2007

Hey ! I am feeling better

Yes - Hey !! I am feeling better than those turkeys with bird flu - I am not dead - I exist ! I am still able to discern who I am and ponder on life's unanswerable questions. So even if I feel half dead still, its got to be better than being delerious without boozing. So, anyway - I feel much better - and so I think I will gather my strength for the Naples fish experience. I spent today ironing my clothes. Now I feel ready. I contacted Bob back in Barking because he had to lend me some money because I had a mix up with bank accounts and now I wish I had sorted all that out properly. But Bob is good like that. I pondered buying a motorbike but resisted. I would only be able to afford some run down old wreck - so sod it I'll walk, bus, train and plane !. So Napoli domani. Pizza on earth - love Esten --- LOL

No comments: