Tuesday 6 February 2007

Naples !

Fishing is a pastime for the masses - if you are into it then why not do it in Europe, maybe SPAIN or ITALY or FRANCE - perhaps?
Ah! you may have been wondering - well I have made it to Naples. Ahead of the young women Petra and April - but I did bump into them briefly in the Palmo Expreso bar and they didnt two finger me or one finger me so I think they meant it when they said that they were already a bit sour on Rome and would follow me in a few days down here in beautiful Napoli. The picyure above is of Naples Fish Market and all sorts of fish abound. I have eaten three fish dinners since I have been here. Red Mullet, Squid and Octopus (sort of fish anyway) and Grilled Sardines. Fabulous !. My head is into gear and I have been cruising around. Today I spent all day in a local workers bar drinking Peroni in the dark and playing table football with a guy with one eye who kept spitting on the floor. I beat him eight time on the trot and he still managed to shake hands after. Long live Naples, long live fish and their longevity oils that help poor hearts so heavily beaten down by booze and fags

No comments: