Friday 16 February 2007

Self portrait and drinking day in Naples

Perhaps when I am in Spain I'll head out for a holiday in the balearics - Majorca or Menorca - or even dance paradise Ibitha
Had a good walk round town today - and have decided to stay in Europe - probably move on to Spain - I do think I can enjoy a long 2 day train trip round the riviera and down to Barcelona. perhaps I will break it with a stop off on Marseilles or Nice. So tahts the plan - start afresh and try another country for a while - hell I have the world in my pocket, I can do what the hell I want. I enjoyed a few bars and drank well today - Iwas in a good mood and met a few touristy types on blokey binges. The Italians on the whole are giving me quite a wide berth at the moment - it must be my eyes and my deep stare I think I am putting on in slightly jarring or boring situations. I guess I feel a bit inane. Slightly aimless and meandering. But my brown locks have grown to quite a tidy length and the vague hippy has surfaced in me. So I drew this self portrait (very loose) . I met up with Frank at 3.30 and had a bit of a row about his antics the other day and I then made up with him and we drank the afternoon away in a trendy moop top type place with lime green furnishings. I'll get you the name of it if I remember.

No comments: