Tuesday 20 February 2007

Lying on the floor looking at the door

Holed up here in my little Naples Garden Hotel - today no drinking whatsoever. Felt shivery about 3 hours ago and shaky. But lay on the floor listening to the Armchair Astronaut podcasts. That sorted me out. Ate a big fat juicy ciabatta and thought about womens clothing. It is a funny thing all that allure of the fishnet - sailors and fishermen spend hours repairing their nets - while lots of women go out in torn up tights and burlesque gear. This does seem to be coming in again - you know corsetry and just the thought of it makes me want to reach for my lemon vodka. A very boring day - nothing to report from the televisual scaletric brain of Esten Walker - walker on the arth and bound for god knows where - in search of the oblivion tree - there to climb and see the view - and probably fall off if my luck is anything like what it is at the moment - all my introverted self musing deliberations at Bracciano Lake seem to have come to nothing - I am as switched off as usual - I feel unable to really let go on this holiday and get out and about like I should - gor blimey. The sweat is pouring off my brow and I have a deep pain in my butt. Still should be better tomorrow - I think I might head off before the mafia get me.

No comments: