Thursday 25 January 2007

Via Del Corso pad incident

Horse riding down the Via Del Corso or elsewhere in Italy - sounds funny - or sounds fun ?
Found Petra and April staying at a groovy chap's Centre of city Pad on the top floor of a tall building on Via Del Corso. This Groovy Chap is called Roger Fritti and he is American Italian and I think he has managed to bed both these bruisers They all seem chummy as hell like Rita Bob and Sue and they are sharing one big in joke that I am out of. So I sit in this chic all white with black gizmos apartment and ask if I can use the Jacuzzi. Roger says I ca but when I do all I can hear is giggling and laughing nd guffaws and I think sod this so I storm into his fluffy lounge and see them all there drinking champagne and draping themselves over each oher and Roger like the harlots that they really are. I stammer something incoherent about going to Naples and eating fsh and they just laugh some more. Petra then lays inro me about whether i am over my lakeside visions, and April snorts and calls me an old bag man. I realise they are drunk, so I request some alcohol and Roger calls me a dear chap and of course you can "darling" and so I steam into some Vodka Breeze. We all go out on a balcony and I feel better when I join in ranting to the breeze, but that is quickly dampened by April telling me quietly to sod off. I refuse and put on a big King Lear act and betray my pompousness and then face them off - "Why are you being so horrible to me ?" that is the burning question - and then they both look at me with frightening intensity "Because we have been up for 72 hours on pure amphetamine sulphate and champagne and we need to pick on you " says Petra - "Oh I see" I say - that explains it. Roger waddles over with a glass and says - come on old chap - be a sport and get your todger out - and I realise he is gay and I must have lokked mortified and the girls laugh and we all play chess for 3 hours.

No comments: