Sunday 7 January 2007

A think in Rome

Today has been a day of great self reflection and thougt. Not gone anywhere, just lolled around thinking about death and the importance of getting on and doing stuff. Luigi has turned out to be a one day friend, but all the same, meeting him at the ball bearing factory may have turned out to be one of the most important events of this trip so far. You see, I think I have been directionless in so many ways (or directions I guess) and I need to start seriously steering in earnest but with a smile on my face - Yes I am that orphan hero who is free to surf life's crest. So in the spirit of my new found confidence I have decided to move on from Rome and head for thie hills - well what hills ? well I'm not sure - so I will fill you in when I know ! In the meantime enjoy celebrity big brother and I think that Leo Sayer will win !! (I phoned Bob after a lon long gap and he was angry at first because I hadnt phoned but then he was better and told me all about Donny Tourettes leaving and the servant thing (sorry if you have no idea what I am talking about) - anyway Sharon is still pregant and Bob seems OK but bored.
So goodbye Rome tomorrow !! Ciaou

No comments: