Sunday 7 January 2007

Sleeing Better Soon !

Family holidays on farms in the UK - sleep better in the countrside near all thse farm animals - its a great experience for you and the kids - Farm Holidays UK
So, yes, I am glad to be on extended holiday out of the UK and in Rome as it happens, and yes i know I decided to take to the hills, but it did not happen today. It will happen soon, but Pizza and a lot of French Cabernet got the better of me, so there has been a minor delay. So instead of regaling you with countryside adventures here is a poem:









The wanderlust grips me


Like a feverish fist


I must take to the hills


Above the lowland mist





I want to see the long view


Stretching out ahead


To get a clearer take on things


And sleep sounder in my bed

Now backe to the Cabernet and cheers my dears - here is to not working - do not work unless you have to or you want to or you cannot think of anything else to do, but then I tink we can all think of something better than working - so unwind ....

No comments: