Monday 22 January 2007

Lakeside Picnic wrapped in Blanket

Nuns fishing in spain for some catfish action
Oh god, its like organised mayhem rattling around my head like cocaine running around my brain, but fuelled by olives and pesto. You may have guessed that the wonders of my recent lakeside existence here have kept me here in Bracciano. I wrapped up a tasty Italian picnic of Ciabatta and sheese, olives, huge big tomatoes and lashhings of wine (red) and spent the day huddled in the hotel blanket (i do not think they wil mind) down by the lakeside watching the water idly lapping and laughing at cyclists. Inner turmoil abated momentarily and I switched into a transcendental mode almost yogic flying at one point and I felt very very Indian and mystical. I adopted a painful lotus position and was accosted by a dear old lady who seemed to think I ws in some kind of trouble. I managed to persuade her that nothing dangerous or untoward was happening, and that she may have been troubled by being in such close proximity to the manifestation of inner peace in a man, which by all accounts is quite a strong experience. But she did look quite experienced and no doubt she has had the inner peace of a man or two in her time, you know these Italian Women when they get away from Mama and Papa and all that shouting. Of course half of them have to shin down the nunnery drainpipe to get to the action but that probably gives it an exciting edge, dont you think ?


So, anyways, I am feeeling so much better now I decided just to delay the Naples Fish experience and anyway, Its my world ad its my journey, inner and outer, spiritual and physical, so stuff the rest of you I am going to take my inner peace when I can get it, and if it happens to be at the Bracciano lakeside in January in a blanket then so be it. Love and Karma to all of you

No comments: