Thursday 11 January 2007

One more Day in the traffic hell hole

I could always try cooking or painting in Portugal - yes - not a bad idea !!So, Petra is still massaging Gaberdines lower back - if you ask me that Gabber has not slouched enough in her life - they say you should slouch to avoid back pain now - and she is always pert and upright - quite nice eyes and she always wears brown - Brown leather, brown wool and even brown shoes and socks - there is occasionally the sight of green and - as Gaberdine is looking over my shoulder with a glass of whiskey in her hand and frowning at me - I guess I do have to say that she has some yellow on (shirt).

I took several cod liver oil tablets and some vitamin C and then went out but the traffic did my head in - and I was angry with Petra because she is keeping me here while I am so desperate to get out into the countryside - its like an itch I cannot scratch.

So tomorrow now - I have told Petra that Gaberdone's back is not as important as my sanity - but she said Piss off you English man.

I watched someItalian TV but could make little sense of it - I dredged the barrel of my innermost resources and ventured out to buy some pasta and cooked it with some grated cheese and a piece of garlic - mmmm nice.

No comments: