Wednesday 17 January 2007

A day of meditation and high wind

If you are that obsessed with golf you could always go on a golfing holiday to India - but that does seem a bit crazy to me !
Quite a blowy day - wind was up but my sails are high. I sat for several hours by the lakeside on a red blanket in my full Emo regalia and meditated on my good fortune. I thougt about where I may venture this next few weeks and I have several options - where would you suggest - you traveller people ? shall I go East to places like Slovenia and Slovakia and Croatia, Bulgaria, Poland, Romania and Russia or shall I take a plunge towards Africa - I think these are my two big choices. So any ideas you have then let me know at anxx@hotmail.co.uk or post a comment. I will be bumming around Italy for a bit longer so relax you do not have to pull your fingers out too abruptly.


Petra went into Bracciano and befriended a few hippies and bought 20 Benson and Hedges. April went on a run ! she really is not fit enough to do that - the coughing queen ! But she did manage a mile or so in her tartan skirt and Doc Martins.


I wrote to Grandpa Walker and asked for some money - I do not really need it but he likes to give me a bit of cash every now and then and I will be able to treat the girls to Champagne and Chocolates if he coughs up the usual £500. Thats a lot of Euros and I aint going to turn it down. I also had time in my busy sitting schedule to get up and catch a bus - I went to a village and then came back - nothing to report there except I did manage to buy some rather exquisite red wine called Bullo that fizzes in the tongue but is not fizzy ( got 5 bottles).


I did twenty press ups and 30 sit ups then smoked 5 Benson and drank a bottle of Bullo - but I will not go Bridget Jones on you and do this count every day, but I may do it sometimes to fill you in on the deatils, so that you get a more rounded picture of this crazy adventure.


Listened to hip hop blasting out of this geezers car at the lakeside he was pumping his upper body to the heavy heavy beat and I moved a bit closer to hear - but we never spoke.


Petra, April and I have decided to eat out tonight - I want a big mega Pizza but the ladies want vegetarian pasta - I'm sure we can accomodate that here.



No comments: