Saturday 27 January 2007

Spiked at the Trevi Fountain

Farm holidays in UK compared with a day lying flat on your back at the TREVI fountain in Rome - think about the farm it may be better for a family
One moment to tell you about - the moment today at the Trevi fountain whe I cracked - lay down flat and stared at the sky for over five hours. My angels of desperate pleading, Petra and April left me to my own devices and I just stared up at the clouds. Soon I felt a dizzying epiphany and had the distinct impression I was levitating - my muse,the clouds, appeared to part and into the blackness of the blue sky appeared a charlatan angel with a tuba and a light sabre. The image floated above me for what seemed like an eternity and the poor thing struggled with the tuba, in fact so much that the angel became quite flustered. Of course I knew that this was a nasty trick played by the horned females and their flatulent queen Roger Fritti. So here I was drugged with some hallucagen and in serious danger of being arrested, so I tried to recapture some sanity and look as if Inddor Pool holidays in UK compared with a day lying flat on your back at the TREVI fountain in Rome - think about the indoor pool, it may be better for a familyI was just having a rest. But I was quite far gone. So I hummed my mantra - Omni deus, omni deus, omni deus and the next time I looked at my watch it was 6.15 in the evening and I felt quite a washout. I was helped to my feet by a group of Austrian Tourists. Staggered back to my hotel and drank two bottles of Chianti to straighten out and fell asleep.

No comments: