Thursday 25 January 2007

Stuck in Rome again

If you are not going to do what I have done then why not try a boat or barge holiday in the South of the UK, i.e South England ? you probably have loads of reasons but you are not going to tell me are you ?
Got a little stuck here, in a groove that is of my own making. Lack of sleep and lack of luck have conspired to lead me up several garden paths. I have nbeen to two parties today - daytime and evening drinks dos that were a bit dossy. I slept on a big green couch at one and then did a bit of dancing (and prancing) at the other. I split my Jeans, but met several nice people. Talked pidgeon Italian - Si Senora, and did my ompersonation of the Duchess of York. I bit off more than I could chew with a screaming Harpie called Jasmine and she gave me a headache - finally - when she tried to whisper a sweet nothing in my ear - got slapped in the back by Alfredo and then shouted an ocsenity right into my lug hole. So I need some sleep - which is what I will get. On my own. Old lonesome me. I'm at a hotel called Hotel Rollo and it is spartan but does have beds !
So I will rest my weary head.

No comments: